Friday, January 29, 2010

Here's a conversation piece: Stress


I have just been through a time in my life, where I was pretty sure I thought I could absolutely take no more. I did some analyzing and come to the conclusion that all those feelings of stress were emotions that I was putting into the different things that were stressing me all by myself. Goes to show me that it's true that everything is what we make it to be. Big or small.

I have financial issues; some huge. I have had legal issues. I have transportation issues. Relationship issues, blah blah. It is what it is and what "I" made it to be. That's it. Nothing more. I have been through almost everything you can imagine simply, from the best I can come up with, all on my own doing. Granted, most of the time, I had no intention on doing anything wrong or hurting someone or myself, but it happens based almost completely on my emotional status at the time. Learning from this is all you can do and move forward. Hard times build character if we accept it for what it is.

I would love to hear your stessors and how you cope. Don't be shy. Let's all get along, haha. Share this, Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment